Sunday, January 31, 2010

What Is My Gro Index Looking For GRO Details For Identical Twins Daniel And Isaac Warwick Born About 1888, Nottingham UK.?

Looking for GRO details for identical twins Daniel and Isaac Warwick born about 1888, Nottingham UK.? - what is my gro index

Parents, John and Martha Warwick. I managed to find both in the census of 1901, but found nothing in the census of 1891 or the birth. Daniel died at the age of 54 in 1943, J / F / M quarter. I would welcome any help please.

5 comments:

carol b said...

Here they are, first name written differently

Warrick March 1888 Nottingham.7b Isaac trim 361
Warrick March 1888 Nottingham.7b Daniel trim 361

Barney Elf said...

Have you tried the website, or perhaps friends of the U.S. Re-Gro Web site? Good luck and hope you find what you are looking for. I'm trying at the same time, my grandparents in the city and in the trenches in France during the First World War. With kind regards from the north coast of the Emerald Isle.

sshnma said...

If you show a copy of the death of Daniel your date of birth registered?

hildawye... said...

Sorry I look like 1887 - 1889 of happiness

Laura said...

awww, I ask you answers.

Post a Comment