Saturday, January 23, 2010

Frito Lay Route Sales Should I Go To Work For Frito Lay As A Route Sales Representative?

Should I go to work for Frito Lay as a Route Sales Representative? - frito lay route sales

I am currently working for BNSF Railway, and it was considering taking a job for Frito Lay, as RSR. I currently take advantage of the very good work for the railroad, but I do not have the income I would. I am currently about 43K as an administrative assistant can expect about 50k in two years, after I earn 100% of my salary. What is the average salary of a signal to noise ratio at Frito Lay? What are the benefits, how? What is a description of the daily tasks of an RSR.

1 comments:

wisdomin... said...

one of their ads:

Route sales representative is a full-time position will be responsible for selling and merchandising Frito-Lay's complete line of quality products for existing and new customers while driving a truck for Frito-Lay. Route Sales Representative opening times vary depending on the assigned route. Start times are between three and seven clock in the afternoon clock in the morning. Hours per week average of 50 to 60 hours, including weekends and / or holidays.

This position offers a competitive base salary plus incentives which includes PepsiCo stock options, health, pensions and savings, pension, 401 (k) and much more

is a division of PepsiCo and the largest snack on the planet.

Post a Comment