Friday, January 29, 2010

Male Waxing Images How To Style Emo/Scene Hair With Short Hair? (Male)?

How to style Emo/Scene Hair with Short hair? (Male)? - male waxing images

A few weeks after my haircut, which is longer at the top and the shorter side, so they have a layer or more square 0.0, and I am determined to grow emo / scene hair. Edge if wax (cigarettes flattened after showering, but not curly) to reach at present (around 3 / 4 for eyebrows. Should I take a new haircut and get rid of the place to grow, or so I can fit? Because I Brush the sides outwards to reduce the "square ".... oh, and how they say that my hair is very Poofy with nothing in it, maybe because a little fat? idk. and here is a picture of the growth, when my hair is closest http://www.im-net.hu/images/wallpaper_images/1_pete_wentz1024.jpg

a little shorter and a place on the page .. lol So if somebody has an answer to this, please. thank you ^ ^

1 comments:

skatelat... said...

She Bangs, such as cut, but you should deffinately get rid of the place. If you want, how your hair is to change, which will hopefully, but I helped

Post a Comment