Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Very Crampy With Cervical Mucus How Can I Tell The Difference Between Pregnancy And A Period Starting?

How can I tell the difference between pregnancy and a period starting? - very crampy with cervical mucus

I wondered whether I might be pregnant. I had some cramps, and I did not insist, with a period since I was 20 ... nine years ago. I can not tell whether I am far from Pee Pee anyway. twingy back pain comes and goes and is a bit uncomfortable when I am in my belly. I noticed small brown spots on Mon, 14 December and most of the time I began shortly after (usually within one or two days). Also, I lost 50 pounds in the previous year. I read about the changes of the cervix during pregnancy and I feel so soft and moist. Mucus does not seem like much. However, it seems to have a certain clearish discharge. I'm also a little swollen, and abdominal cramps and I can not expect theBad (not diareah). I just want to know if this is more proof of my pregnancy. I think this feeling like I'm not sure pregnant. I'm not really TTC, but I would like to add another baby and I would not be disappointed by the idea of a negative result. But I want to know about the pregnancy at the time of the year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment