Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cam Hair Salon Parents Against Me Becoming A Celebrity In Japan?

Parents against me becoming a celebrity in Japan? - cam hair salon

I am half Japanese, and since I was little, I got complements for my performance. Every year I go back to Japan, my friends, uncles and aunts tell me that a speaker design ... I go to the hairdresser as Ebi-chan, a famous magazine model can cam, and the owner has not asked my sister and I are in August for the dissemination of Glamor magazine in Japan in 2008, but because I was on holiday in Australia I missed the photo session. Every time you have my hair cut it, the owner, who is known and has just its new line of makeup Omotesando arc always my sister and I, having our hair cut, which is unusual for someone so high in Indeed. As my sister and I Arent 18 has not said, however, ask us about the spread of outbreaks of the magazine, but I think they get older, we have the new model. When this happens, what should I do? My parents were both strongly to me in the entertainment industry brings, but I think what I could do ... Suggestions?

1 comments:

Little Monster said...

I want to start doing some modeling, if I were you dont do that naked with an agency, because if it once and then may hang on this question, because all the money you make, but very strict in their policies and talk tell your parents that it is his dream, and think it's best for you and do well in school / work and hope that your dream. It is very difficult to do, but it's worth it and you always think "haters make me famous"

Post a Comment