Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gluten Intolerance Symptoms More Condition_symptoms What Other Problems Have The Symptoms Of Gluten Intolerance?

What other problems have the symptoms of gluten intolerance? - gluten intolerance symptoms more condition_symptoms

For years I had the most symptoms of gluten intolerance (stomach discomfort, lack of energy, etc.) I have many doctors who could not understand what was wrong with me. It took a little over a month ago, when one of them even suggested that my problem could be related to be gluten. So, since I am gluten free, but I did not notice any difference, its definitely not. Over the years I have taken of dairy products, it turned out that my thyroid had several ultrasounds. Everything was normal, and the milk is not nothing. So basically I was wondering if someone something with similar symptoms to problems associated with white glue? By the way, I am a woman of 19 years to erase, if you do. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment